Hi everybody!I was thinking about where I would like to travel when the pandemic is over and we can escape house arrest (voluntair or not). I really would like to travel to Peru with my family. When I was a child, around 4 or 5 years old, I lived in Miraflores for a couple of years because of my parents' work, so I have very good memories. It is pretty close to Chile and I love the tropical climate, even when it rains it’s not cold, the variety of vegetation, fruits and vegetables that you can find. I imagine going to Paseo San Ramón, traditionally called “Calle de las Pizzas” some afternoon and enjoying a delicious pizza with a peruvian pisco sour or a glass of Inca Kola. The gastronomy of Peru is very good, I don't like fish but I heard that ceviche is delicious. In 2013 we traveled on vacation. But it's like a second home, so I still miss it. I leave you some photos of my last trip, thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment