Hello everyone, today the topic is music.
Music for me is part of my day to day, I listen to it on Spotify on my phone or laptop, while taking a shower, doing my homework, or cleaning the house.
The music I listen to depends too much on what I am doing or my mood. Generally I listen to reggaeton or pop music, but for example when I feel anxious I like to listen to waves or rivers sound, it calms me.
My favorite artist for about two years is Cazzu, a reggaeton singer. But, the truth is that I listen to all kinds of music. The only type that i don't really like is techno, I get bored very quickly because the sounds are so repetitive.
I don't know how to play any instruments, but I would like to learn to play Viola. The violin is also interesting, but in my opinion it is too sharp. One of the things that I liked to do before the covid-19, was go at University of Chile Theater to listen to concerts of symphonic music. I really like this music, it transmits many emotions to me.
What is the music for you? Thanks for reading, I leave you my favorite song of cazzu ♡
I was watching the Latin Grammy last night and sometimes Cazzu was mentioned, I haven't listened to his music carefully but it seems to be fun!
ReplyDeleteI also listen to music all the time, I love it. And I didn't know cazzu, I'm going to listen to it.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, music is a good company for any activity.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you can learn to play the viola, I love how that instrument sounds.
And girl, Cazzu's style is on another level, yasss